Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

level2

3 was easy for me, use your mouse as a platform to jump on but level 2 i can't get.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Not epic enough

Although it is amazing, Tom's beard is more formidable than that. I only lost one life.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

5/5

T3H_C4K3_I5_4_LI3

Defend Your Temple 2 Defend Your Temple 2

4/5

It was good, could be better.

Though I liked the historical accuracy. The rocket launcher, the star shaped clouds. It's like you were really there.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

9/10

You lost the 10/10 because sunchips is impossible to beat. He shot me and I fell over then he just continuously kept shooting me. I never even hit him once. I couldn't move at all. Fail sir, fail.

Age of War Age of War

Awesome

I sent over 4 super soldiers at once and they just raped the other base. It was over in seconds. :D

Smileys War Smileys War

Too Hard

The only thing I didn't like about this was that my enemys could hit me with a pistol from across the map where I couldn't even see them with a sniper. Plus many times I was spawn camped by a grenadelauncher weilding foe. 4/5

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Too Hard

The game itself was great. Loved the graphics, the style, the sound. But the difficulty made it completely unplayable. There's something wrong when 90% of the people can't beat the first level after 20 tries.

Sudoku Sudoku

very nice game execpt the game freezes when you click solution. other than that it was a nice game. beat it in 7 1/2 mins

Swarm 2 Swarm 2